Monday, August 12, 2019

Export Ethnic Food and Music Festival 2019

This is coming up this Saturday August 17. It begins with the new trail opening at noon and will last until around 9, or until people want to hang around. Please try and make it out. We have 50 vendors this year and six bands on two stages. It's a very family friendly event and located right in beautiful downtown Export, PA. I will be sharing a booth with my friend Mary Jane. She will be displaying archaeological artifacts from the nearby Larimer homestead site. I will be talking to people and displaying some of my mining stuff. I will also have books available to purchase from our Hester Coke Works restoration. Come enjoy the history and future of a wonderful Southwestern Pennsylvania coal town!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment